【Becker官宣】 CPA Final review电脑版软件停用！
从美国时间2020.11.5开始，Becker CPA Final review将不再提供电脑端软件，只提供网页版和移动端APP，Final Review网页版和移动端APP的学习记录将和电脑版的Fianl Review APP同步。
2020年12月1日之前，Final Review将会进行更新课程，建议考生在2020年12月1日之前使用Final Review网页版或移动端APP进行学习。
考生可以在Becker CPA Exam Review左侧导航第六个链接打开Final Review，也可以在右侧Additional Resources中打开Final review。
On November 5, we released an update to your Becker CPA Exam Review course that adds the Final Review product to the Becker CPA Exam Review web app(cpa.becker.com) and IOS/Android mobile apps.
The updated Final Review experience includes the following features in the web app and mobile apps:
· Access to Final Review on each section homepage under Additional Resources
· Access to Final Review using the Final Review link in the left-hand navigation menu
· Restructuring of the Final Review content into the unit and module organization used in the main CPA course experience
· Integration of Final Review multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and task-based simulations (TBSs) at the module level
· Addition of SkillMaster videos for all Final Review TBSs
Now that Final Review has been integrated into the main course experience, we have discontinued support of the Final Review desktop app, which means that we will no longer provide software or content updates to the desktop version of Final Review. Next time you open the Final Review desktop app, you will be prompted to transfer your Final Review progress from the desktop app to the web app and mobile apps so you don’t lose any of the work you have done in Final Review. When using the transfer progress tool, your progress from the discontinued desktop app will complement your progress in the new Final Review, which means that using the tool will not delete any Final Review work you may have completed in the web or mobile apps.
We recommend that you complete the transition from the desktop version to the web and mobile apps
before December 1, 2020. On December 1, 2020, we will be releasing the next Final Review content update, which will be available in the web and mobile apps, but will not be available in the desktop app.