• Be of good character and reputation; and
• Earned at least a baccalaureate or higher degree conferred by a regionally accredited college or university acceptable to the Board.
• Have completed basic courses in accounting and auditing defined as 15 semester hours in accounting， auditing and/or ethics to include at least 3 semester hours in accounting and 3 semester hours in auditing.
缅因州的注会考试申请者应向注册会计师考试服务处缅因州联络点提交其大学院校的正式成绩单。国外院校的成绩单必须由外国学业评估服务公司(Foreign Academic Credentials Services, Inc.)予以评估。
Applicants who are currently enrolled in college at the time of application must:
• submit to CPA Examination Services relevant official transcript(s) from each institution at which original credit toward the educational requirements has been earned; and
• submit to CPA Examination Services a completed Certificate of Enrollment form. This form is evidence that the applicant is currently enrolled and that all courses and graduation requirements will be completed within one hundred and twenty days (120) days following the actual date the candidate took his/her first test section. The form must be signed by an authorized official of the college and signed by the applicant;
After all educational requirements have been met, the applicant must:
• submit to CPA Examination Services an official transcript to confirm degree conferral and satisfactory completion of courses within 120 days following the actual date the candidate took his/her first test section. Examination scores will not be released until the final official transcript has been received nor will the applicant be permitted to take future examinations;
First-time applicants must submit to CPA Examination Services:
Completed, signed first-time application;
An Authorization for Interstate Exchange of Examination Information Form, if applicable;
Fee payable to CPA Examination Services. (Notate candidate name and state on payment document)
II. Official transcript(s)
Official transcript(s) from each institution at which original credit towards the educational requirement was earned;
Foreign Evaluation, if applicable;
Certificate of Enrollment, if applicable
After eligibility to take the examination is determined by the Board (or its agent), NASBA will issue a Notice to Schedule (NTS) to applicants. The NTS is valid for one testing event or six (6) months whichever is first exhausted for each examination section. The NTS includes the date that the NTS expires.
Upon receipt of the NTS, candidates are required to contact Prometric, Inc. (Prometric) to schedule the examination. See the Candidate Bulletin for complete instruction on how to schedule the examination. For a list of test centers, visit
Prometric’s web site at www.prometric.com. The Maine Board of Accountancy and CPA Examination Services do not control space availability or location of the test centers.
All applicants are required to pay both an application fee and an examination fee upon submission of the initial application.
Application fee: $ 145.00
Examination fees are listed below.
Auditing and Attestation (AUD) $ 230.55
Business Environment and Concepts (BEC) $ 180.95
Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) $ 218.15
Regulation (REG) $ 193.35
REGISTRATION FEE: 4 exam sections - $110.00 3 exam sections (any combination) - $95.00
2 exam sections (any combination) - $80.00 1 exam section - $65.00
Have their educational credentials evaluated by the Foreign Academic Credentials Service, Inc., www.facsusa.com. Obtain the form to request this service from the evaluation service.
The NTS is valid for one testing event or six (6) months whichever is first exhausted for each examination section. The NTS includes the date that the NTS expires.