1. 集中管理可以评估公司整体的财务需求，批量融资更容易磋商取得好的利率。 The centralized treasury department should be able to evaluate the financing requirements of the group as a whole and it may be able to negotiate better rates when borrowing in bulk,
2. 调节集团内部的盈余资金，用到其他部门的项目上，避免不必要的对外融资。 The department could operates as an internal bank and undertake matching of funds. Therefore it could transfer funds from subsidiaries which have spare cash resources to ones which need them , and thus avoid going into the costly external market to raise funds.
3. 进行多边抵消，作为一种外币对冲的方式来降低外汇损失。The department may be able to undertake multilateral internal netting and thereby reduce costs relates to hedging activity.
4. 同一功能的专家和资源集中在一起，避免多余的费用。Experts and resources within one location could reduce duplication costs.
5. 更利于做有效率的决定，更高质量的风险监督和控制。The concentration of experts and resources within one central department may result in a more effective decision-making environment and higher quality risk monitoring and control.
6. 更利于多样化的投资，为公司创造财富。Further, having access to the Keshi Co group’s entire cash funds may give the company access to larger and more diverse investment markets. These factors could result in increasing the company’s cash inflows, as long as the benefits from such activity outweigh the costs.